[scribus] Importing tables
christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Jun 23 06:47:22 UTC 2014
> Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014 um 21:19 Uhr
> Von: "robwhite.watford at tiscali.co.uk" <robwhite.watford at tiscali.co.uk>
> An: scribus at lists.scribus.net
> Betreff: Re: [scribus] Importing tables
> I don't suppose anyone has come up with a novel way of importing Word
> tables into Scribus text frames, by any chance?
> At the moment, I am
> copying Word tables into OpenOffice documents, and then importing
> Openoffice documents into Scribus, and then hitting the tabulator key a
> lot. The end result is actually not bad, but it's tedious and boring
> work for a genius like me. ;-)
Hi genius ;)
You may be interested in the ingenious interplay between Scribus 1.4.x and AOO.org/LO.
Here's an instruction:
1) Start Scribus
2) Open a new doc (or don't)
3) Click "Help"
4) Click "Scribus Manual"
5) Click on "Documentation" in the Help Browser
6) Go to the "Import" section
7) Click on "Scribus and OpenOffice.org/OpenDocument"
8) Learn how to import tables into Scribus with all formatting and colours intact
More information about the scribus