[scribus] mac 1.5.0 dmg version

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Sat Jun 21 20:48:35 UTC 2014

On 21/06/2014 10:35 pm, Pat Nolin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since 2 weeks i can't compile the sdv anymore. is there a site i can download the latest DMG version of scribus 1.5.0 for mac x 10.2.9  ?
>
> someone mentioned that he was compiling every night the latest version...
>

> about the compile error, i joined the message, just in case someone has a hint about it. i spent some time with kunda on IRC in the homebrew group without luck. i open the ticket 0012418, but i am in trouble, since i have a homework to do and i can't edit my main file as long as i can't download or compile a new version.
>
> i'm using homebrew

Hi

So..  a few things need clearing up.. but there's a few solutions anyway:

- Dont use 1.5 for production, dont rely on it to work day to day. Use 1.4.4 for that.
- If you ignore the above, be prepared to stay on a version that works for you. There's normally no
reason to change every day.
- Homebrew is not supported by us, nor is building with it. That's Kunda's thing.
- No bugs for homebrew solutions in our tracker.

I have however committed a fix that likely fixes this issue.

Again... Dont use 1.5 for production, dont rely on it to work day to day. Use 1.4.4 for that. We
mean it.

Craig