[scribus] Image moving with text

Jean-Paul Gendner jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Sat Jun 21 14:39:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
	In the example without linespacing changes, the equation is a little
bit crushed. Furthermore, needs of changing linespacing depends mostly of
the considered equation. In the example, it is a simple one. Often there are
some division's line superposed or other signs needing space.

	In my example text and formula font sizes are the same.

	If I separate out the formulas in their own space, I will have too
many white spaces, because there are many formulas. Anyway, I use a
publishing software to get a presentation as good as possible, but never
accept that the presentation aspect takes over the background of a
publication.

	Regards,
	Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner