[scribus] Image moving with text

Jean-Paul Gendner jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Fri Jun 20 14:05:42 UTC 2014

Hello,
     Thank you for the answer.
     My question was not clear enough. I will give a dummy example, just to
be much clearer: In a text, I will replace a word by a picture. For example
instead to write "Drink", I will have a bottle. So I leave some space in my
text and put a pictureBox with a bottle instead the word.
	My question is: is there a way that this pictureBox moves as would
move the word "Drink" if I do changes before in the text (add words,
paragraphs, pictures, ...)?

	Regards,
	Jean-Paul

PS: I forgot: if someone is interested to see the result of my first work
with Scribus, the article may be downloaded on my site f5bu.fr in the menu
"Articles". The name is FT5ZM.pdf (7Mb).

Jean-Paul Gendner