[scribus] Alphabetical index in Scribus

pygmee radar.map35 at free.fr
Fri Jun 20 13:58:51 UTC 2014

the days we will have a search engine that :
1. check in all the document
2. check for character styles

it will be very easy to do this. Right now we are missing both. Some might be done in python page by page and frame by frame or search in the source in which object a world with particular "invisible" car style is applied, make a list of it and then check with the API in which page they own.

challenging !