[scribus] Image moving with text

Wayne DePrince Jr. waynedpj at in-giro.org
Fri Jun 20 12:50:33 UTC 2014

On gio, 2014-06-19 at 18:43 +0200, Jean-Paul Gendner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	Before I will discuss about the formulas/equations, I have two
> questions:
> - Is it possible to insert an image frame in a text such that it move
> automatically with the text (the image has to stay at the same position in
> the text)?

    if the text and image frames are on different layers, i usually
select both frames and use the Weld command (Menu/Item/Welding/Weld
Items), very handy.  if they are on the same layer, you can also Group
them together (Menu/Item/Grouping/Group Items).

> - Is it allowed/possible to join a file to a message (to discuss about
> equations, an image is often better as a long explanation), or how is it
> possible to show an image to the list?

    i believe you can simply attach an image to your email sent to the
list.

    hope this helps.

peace, w