[scribus] Importing tables

Jean-Paul Gendner jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Thu Jun 19 14:40:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

	It always depends on what we are talking about. For literature, of
course, tables are not so useful, however, for science and technique it is
not the same. Tables are necessary, and style and various colors enhance the
readability. Did you never read an electronic component data sheet without
tables?

	Regards,
	Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner