[scribus] Importing tables

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Jun 18 16:33:45 UTC 2014

Le 18/06/2014 09:35, Jean-Paul Gendner a écrit :
> So, I made a script based on the Importcsv2Table with more
> possibilities. Here the description of use:
> Of course, I am ready to share this script; however, I do not
> know how to do that?

Bonsoir Jean Paul,

You could share your script using the http://wiki.scribus.net

Register and create a new page with your script
and link it in the appropriate page,
maybe the one mentionning the original script.
It requires using some wiki syntax.
OK ?

Another way would be to put in in the bug tracker,
specially if you think your version improves the old one and could replace it.
http://bugs.scribus.net

Another way would be to put in on github...

Comme tu veux !
JLuc