[scribus] Accessing Story Editor in 1.5.0

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Jun 17 13:54:39 UTC 2014

In 1.4.4 and earlier one can get to the Story
editor by right clicking on a text frame and then
clicking on "Edit text."

In 1.5.0 and presumably 1.6.0 there is an extra
step required. Since many of us access
the Story Editor very frequently could access to
the Story Editor be promoted back to its former
placement? I know there is a Ctrl-T way to get
to the editor but I use several programs with
dozens of different keystroke conventions and
memorizing all of them is a chore I would prefer
not to tackle.

My earlier plea for restoration of access to the
Style Editor from the Story Editor is repeated.
If we could do it before why can't we do it again?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press