[scribus] Scribus sla to epub (export) q. (calibre does not work)

pygmee radar.map35 at free.fr
Fri Jun 13 13:08:30 UTC 2014

IMO, layout advantage vs text processing is that you can place frames where you want. i could send you plenty of documents where captions are not close to the photo.

Plus even in that case, it might be on the left, on the right, below, above... How do you differenciate a caption frame compare to any other frame that would be close to the picture (title on image...).
There will be lots of use cases.
But i agree we have to find the basic case to be implemented. Otherwise i'm not opposed to have some specific properties that would be set in scribus (for example with attributes) that could help improving export to have as less effort to do afterwards.

pygmee