[scribus] pdf size

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Jun 11 12:05:57 UTC 2014

In Scribus, as far as I know, for each object you can choose to overprint
or knockout.
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Pre-Press#Overprinting

So it's fully possible to overprint small text even it has been converted
to outlines.

As for the fill rules, isn't that a property of the RIP? Do all RIPs behave
the same?

On the other hand, as far as I understand outlines in Scribus are stored as
a "custom font" (a type 3 font if I recall correct). This should mean that
the RIP will handle it as text, right?

/Peter