[scribus] Request for assistance

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Jun 6 16:54:40 UTC 2014

Le 06/06/2014 03:35, Kunda Loves Scribus a écrit :
> Thanks for the recognition y'all, no need to explore that any further (even
> though my ego would thoroughly enjoy that). Lets bring this thread back to
> the original point. I've reposted the essentials.

'O kUNDA,

BTW on the wiki you have (used/introduced/created ?) the {{b|bugnumber}} markup
that enables to link to a bug in the bug tracker.
Where did you get that ?
Is it possible to automatically display more data about the bug in the wiki ?
Like the title of the bug, or its state (new, confirmed,...) ?

JLuc