[scribus] Scribus sla to epub (export) q. (calibre does not work)

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Thu Jun 5 07:20:00 UTC 2014

My bad. I should have clarified that this book is 172 pages of mixed text and
full colour photographs. This is not a simple matter of running through a text
file. The images need to be extracted and the text needs to flow above and
below them, even if not around them.

At the moment the Calibre pdf->epub throws the images over several pages and
dumps the text on top of the images too...

Going from PDF to epub makes sense because everything is laid out correctly, as
it is in the original SLA. Somehow all of this gets lost in any further
conversions. That is the problem, it's like having to start all over again in
Word/LibreOffice. Seems a bit barseackwards, no?

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

Supporting Naked Activities