[scribus] Using scribus to create PDFs from the commandline

Juraj Fedel wtxnh-scribus at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 31 20:57:31 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 03:49:27PM +0200, a.l.e wrote:
> you can use the download button provided by github for our newly
> created repository! :-)
>
> https://github.com/scribusproject/scribus/archive/svn.zip

Thanks a.l.e.
I was so excited and run immediately to download the source.
No I had it unziped and started compiling when this error showed:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:6 (CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED):
  CMake 2.8.9 or higher is required.  You are running version 2.8.2

As it turns out my toolchain is too old for 1.5svn source. Unfortunately
I will not be able to help in porting patch :( Which is really sad
because I have an idea how to pass an arguments to python script and
how to lift a restriction that python script must be in working
directory.

Bye
Juraj