[scribus] How do I add a custom hyphenation dictionary.

bernricardo bernricardo at zoho.com
Mon Jul 21 03:48:40 UTC 2014

I want to add a custom hyphenation dict in scribus for the Tagalog (Philippine) language. Based on the language codes, I created the file "hyph_tl.dic" with an accompanying "README_tl.txt" and placed this in /usr/share/scribus/dicts directory (I'm working on a linux machine). However, this does not appear in Scribus' list of hyphenation languages, but there is one that appear blank (no name), which I can select. So, how should I name this file so it will properly appear as Tagalog in Scribus' list of hyphenation languages?