[scribus] undesirable lines at imported images

g.ru at gmx.com g.ru at gmx.com
Wed Jul 16 14:08:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,

when I produce a pdf from my Scribus document, some images have black
and grey lines at them, which cannot be found in the original image
files nor come from frame settings.

I discovered some of the lines (image 1) disappear, when I remove the
alpha channel in the image file, whilst others don't (image2)

Furthermore the effect seems to be stronger when I limit image
resolution at exporting to pdf or use high jpeg compression.

I uploaded all the files I'm talking about at http://ovh.to/6bcN3H6 for
30 days, so you can see what I mean.

Has anybody seen something similar or knows what's happening?

Cheers
Gregor