[scribus] New Member

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Tue Jul 15 15:05:35 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

Recently, my father finished his biography which he wrote in a word
processor and printed and collected the photos in several folders. I
would like to make the whole thing up into several books using Scribus.

So I wonder if there are many photos in your book and if Scribus really
handles 300 pages in one file. Many folks here say it's better to split
it up. As my father's collection consists of time sections and folders
anyway, it will be easy to make several books out of it, and I intend to
make different styles according to epoque etc. But I would be interested
what you would consider the max number of pages for a book.

Rolf