[scribus] New group member.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Jul 15 13:53:45 UTC 2014

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:36:29 +0200
"Jean-Paul Gendner" <jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr>
wrote:

> Hello Wena,
> 	I was out a few days.
>
> 	I am interested by music. Is there an
> easy way to create music sheets? Or what did
> you realized for music?
>
> 	Regards,
> 	Jean-Paul
>
> ****************
> Jean-Paul Gendner
> Site : f5bu.fr

My best tool for creating music is Mup, a
shareware program that only cost me less than
$30 a decade or more ago. Now it is free for
the usual platforms. Once you get it you get
updates in perpetuity, including an updated 160
page plus manual. The program produces both
Postscript output and midi output. You an
intesperse notes among the bars of music. the
handling of grace notes, multiple staffs, key
changes, lyrics etc. is top drawer.

The mailing list for Mup is at:
mup-users at arkkra.com

For the software itself please visit: