[scribus] Icon Missing On Menu Bar

William allokusa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 10:09:00 UTC 2014

Jean Luc,

Thanks for your reply.

You may not believe this, but after reading in the tutorial that I should
press the “S” key to create a gray background, ( my interpretation ), I
checked the various menus to see what the keyboard shortcut “S” was used
for. I love keyboard shortcuts, and use them often.

I found, of course that it was the shortcut for inserting a shape, and I
INCORRECTLY assumed that in the different Scribus version used by the
tutorial author, the keyboard shortcuts were also different!

We should never assume anything ! n’est ce pas ?