[scribus] New Group Member

William allokusa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:57:54 UTC 2014

Hello Scribus Users,

My name is William. I am graphically challenged, and have been so for more
than twenty years.

 It all started when I first opened MSPaint, and couldn’t make heads or
tails of that relatively simple application. Since that first
disappointment I have tried more paint, print, and DTP applications than I
can remember and have found myself stymied by every one of them.

Now for the good news! I discovered Scribus about a week ago, and after
much searching for information such as tutorials and reviews, I am now
convinced that I have finally found paradise.

I just have a good feeling about Scribus, and with some help from the
experts in this group I hope to someday become an expert myself.

Thank you all in advance for answering the many questions I will no doubt
be sending to this group in the days and weeks to come.

William