[scribus] styles

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jul 10 18:36:27 UTC 2014

On 07/10/2014 10:31 AM, Nicola Griffin wrote:
> Hi Jean-Paul
>
> I too use the double-click in the text and put in my main style as my starting point. It would just be useful to be able to highlight several lines while in the text editor while I'm fine-tuning.

This is doable to some extent but tricky.
If you highlight some text in Story Editor, then change the font (not
the style), you can apply a different font to that highlighted text.
If you highlight some text, then apply a Paragraph style, it will be
applied to the paragraph, except for any Character Styles you may have
used in the middle somewhere.
Of course, you need to Update or Exit+Update from the Story Editor to
see this on the page.

Greg