[scribus] styles

Nicola Griffin nickigriffin at mac.com
Thu Jul 10 14:31:19 UTC 2014

Hi Jean-Paul

I too use the double-click in the text and put in my main style as my starting point. It would just be useful to be able to highlight several lines while in the text editor while I'm fine-tuning.

I put together a poetry magazine, so I'm editing many lines with a return at each end of the line.

Regards

Nicki