[scribus] styles

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jul 10 14:23:18 UTC 2014

On 07/10/2014 09:13 AM, Nicola Griffin wrote:
> Hi
>
> A small query.
>
> When I apply a style in the text editor from the style choices on the left (ie to individual lines) all is well. However, if I use the drop down menu on the right (useful when you want to change the style of several lines of text), it doesn't make the required change of style. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to explain a bit more.

You can change styles in EditContents mode.
You can change styles in Select mode.
You can change styles in Story Editor.
There are Paragraph Styles, and Character Styles.
Each Paragraph Style contains a Character Style.

I don't understand changing on the left, and changing on the right.

Greg