[scribus] How to change character style to multiple text frames in one go

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Jul 10 04:18:36 UTC 2014

Le 18/06/2014 18:38, Luis Miguel Morillas a écrit :
> Is it possible to change character style (font and size) to multiple
> text frames in one go? I can do it on by one, but I have got a complex
> form with a lot of labels :-(

That while defining styles is made for.
When creating a document, define the style you want to use
and create them with the style window (F3).
Then only use these styles to bring styles to your text.
Hence, when you want to change one of the styles in all the text frames,
just change once the definition of the style in the style window.

JL