[scribus] Font problem

Jean-Paul GENDNER jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Thu Jul 3 13:18:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

     Good news. Thanks to your help and direct help of Hirwen, my problem is solved.

     As I feared, it was a font problem. However, and I apologize for that, the Symbol font I used is not, as I thought, a Sribus font but a own font installed under Windows and used by Scribus. Now I use an Universal Math 1 regular font.

     Many thanks and regards,

     Jean-Paul