[scribus] Font problem

Morten Langlo mlanglo at mail.dk
Wed Jul 2 12:00:21 UTC 2014

Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 12:45:09PM +0200, skrev Jean-Paul Gendner:
> Hello,
> 	To try to understand my font problem, I just created a small example
> file, and found one more problem: some characters (from the Symbol regular
> font) showed in Scribus are not the same as in the pdf output file!
>
> 	May anyone please download my example files?
> Here the pdf file to see if its opening generates also an error message:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49636799/Test_Symbol.pdf
>
> Here the Scribus file to generate a pdf file to see if 1) it generates also
> an error message; 2) to compare the symbol characters in Scribus and in the
> pdf file:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49636799/Test_Symbol.sla

Have tried Your files on Scribus 1.4.4, acroread and mupdf (on Linux).

The PDF file in acroread: The first 2 and the last one shows the same Symbols.
 -   -   -   -     mupdf: Only the third symbol is different.

If I export Your Scribus file and outline the fonts, there is no
error message in acroread and the symbols look the same in Scribus and Acroread.

Regards

Morten

--
Morten Langlo