[scribus] Legal Question

Dobrosav Obradović vijogor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:18:22 UTC 2014

I sow this http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Legal_Questions
but I am not sure about one thing.
I am working on drawing, illustrations and paintings for children, and I am
interested to work with scribus. But I don't understand can Scribus be used
legally by a company or *an individual* (for instance I , as free artist
not artist in company)  to produce work  ( and get money for it ) that will
be published, but not by me,  but by some company, or someone  who gave me
a job ( who can be individual, not company).

For instance, can I do in scribus picture book (or any other sort of
printing material, travel guide, book...) for some publishing house, and to
get it money from them for it. Off course that picture book will be
published by that publishing house.