[scribus] Importing 1.4.3 .sla master pages to 1.5.0svn

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:46:46 UTC 2014

Any thoughts and practical solutions related to the phenomena that happens
when one imports master pages from 1.4.3 in the 1.5? Specifically all the
existing layers are duplicated and (mp items) is appended to the
duplicates. If I attempt to erase any of these layers, the .sla corrupts
and I can't open it. Now my layers dialogue window has become quite chaotic
with double the amount of existing layers...
Thoughts?
Cheers,
/Kunda