[scribus] Easier word wraparound and graphic images.

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 17:04:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:10:36 +0100
JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> dijo:

>BTW I remember xpress had (has) a
>"automatically compute contour line out of image white areas" option
>that was pretty usefull.

I recall that as well and, if I recall correctly, the feature was also
available in InDesign and CorelDRAW. The feature didn't always work
perfectly because the program sometimes guessed wrong about white areas
in the image. But at least it automatically created a contour line and
minimized the efforts needed to edit it.

It would be a great feature for Scribus, but I don't know how much
effort it would take to add it.