[scribus] Good news about color palettes in 1.5.0

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Dec 3 12:11:17 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 09:51:00AM -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/01/2014 08:11 AM, john Culleton wrote:
> >Which begs the question: What is the best way to
> >transfer the text of one document to another
> >document of different dimensions? I can always
> >save the raw text from a pdf using e.g., Acrobat
> >Reader. But that way one loses all the text
> >styles.
> >
> >Any suggestions?
>
> Yes: learn what the expression "begging the question" actually means. It's
> not the same as "asks the question."

just like tl;dr (too long didn't read) has been bastardized to mean
something different.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tl;dr

So too has 'begs the question':

Modern usage
Many English speakers use "begs the question" to mean "raises the
question", "evades the question", or even "ignores the question", and
follow that phrase with the question, for example: "I am 120kg and have
severely clogged arteries, which begs the question: why have I not
started exercising?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

oppressing." --- Malcolm X