[scribus] A strange font problem.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sun Aug 24 14:21:24 UTC 2014

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 09:09:18 +0200
Tornóci László
<tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu> wrote:

> On 08/23/2014 11:54 PM, john Culleton wrote:
> >
> > Ideally Scribus would search for fonts anew
> > every time it was started. Perhaps the
> > creators of Scribus could take that under
> > consideration.
> >
> It does. It even tells you so on the splash
> screen while searching for fonts.
>
> 				Yours: Laszlo
>
> ___

Well it didn't work for me until I cleaned
out /home/username/.scribus as previously
mentioned. I use 1.5.0 nightly build from svn.

I also build 1.4.5 nightly. Could this cause a
conflict in the data in .scribus? If so then I
will cease building 1.4.5 or maybe just do it
weekly.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press