[scribus] Two way file.

Jean-Paul Gendner jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Mon Aug 18 15:19:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

	I am not an expert; however, I would say that there are two
completely different ways:
- The easiest way is to create only one pdf, because pdf file may be printed
on a different paper format as the original paper size. Of courses, that
works just a zoom.
- The second way is to do a different layout in a second .sla file with the
appropriate paper choice. If there is especially text, without pictures, or
a few ones, it is not a lot of work. In the other case, you have to do some
work.  I think this is the price to have a beautiful document.

	Regards,
	Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner