[scribus] Two way file.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Aug 18 13:34:38 UTC 2014

I want to create two pdfs from the same source
material (a technical book.)
Version one would have 5.5 x 8.5 pages for
printing. Version two would be a two-up version of
the same, 11 in x 8.5 in,  for use as a pdf ebook,
and of course half the number of pages. Of course
the customer could use acroread to read it in two
up fashion, but I want the user to be able to
print it out on letter paper landscape.

There are lots of dumb ways to do this. Can
anyone come up with a smart way?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press