[scribus] Characters outline

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Aug 17 23:34:49 UTC 2014

On 08/17/2014 10:39 AM, Jean-Paul GENDNER wrote:
> The size of the text is limited by the area availlable in the picture. What I do is I use a "Black" (thicker as Bold) font.

It occurs to me that a workaround here is to make your text with its
outline.
Next, make a copy of the text frame at the same XPos, YPos coordinates.
For this frame use no background, and no outline.
What this should do is cover up the part of the outline that is inside
the glyph margins, showing only the outside part of the outline.

Greg