[scribus] Not receiving Scribus eMails

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Mon Aug 11 18:10:38 UTC 2014

On Monday, August 11, 2014 01:41:49 PM Ian Whitfield wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Do we have a problem with the Forum??!!
>
> I have been on the Forum for a couple of years now with no problems -
> and I use Scribus all the time!! So need to keep up with the news etc.
>
> Last month my Scribus feed (eMails) stopped arriving!! The last one I
> got was Vol 76, Issue 25. I took it to be a "Server problem" or such
> like, and it would come right - but it has not!!
>
> So about a week back I decided to sort this out - went to

> and tried to log-in but it insisted my info did not match! So I
> requested a password reminder and got the reply on-screen "Reminder
> sent", but nothing arrived in my eMail Box!! So I wrote an eMail to
>
> scribus-owner at lists.scribus.net
>
> I never got a reply!!
>
> So late last week I decided to just resubscribe. This I did and got a
> "Scribus Request Confirmation" eMail which I replied to as requested.
>
> But still no eMail appear in by InBox???
>
> Anybody got any ideas??
>
> Is there a place I can go and look at the issues I have missed??
>
> And NO - I have not changed my system, all other eMails (including
> other Forums) are still working fine and the Scribus eMails are NOT
> being filtered to Trash!!
>
> I think it's better if any replies come to my home address - just in
> case!!
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> IanW
> Pretoria RSA
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net
Does your ISP do SPAM filtering/ Mine does and unless I white liet the
domain name, the emails get Quarantined and I either have to release
them manually or lose them after so many days.

You may want to check that.

Russ
--
openSUSE 13.1(Linux 3.11.10-17-desktop x86_64|
Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz|8GB DDR3|