[scribus] Creating a book TOC in Scribus

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 16:48:23 UTC 2014

I just finished writing an autobiography using Scribus 1.4.0 which
contains 23 chapters and over 300 words. I am ready to create a TOC and
would like some input. Each chapter is a separate file and thus a .pdf
file for each chapter. All chapters are saved in one folder.

Will this create a problem creating a TOC? Should I try to use the
Scribus tools for doing this? How would I do this? Instead, should I
create a TOC manually?

I would appreciate any guidance I can get on this.

Bob Parham

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")