[scribus] Portable Scribus and external tools

Gord Caswell ve4jhj+scribus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 16:38:50 UTC 2014

Peter and list,

Indeed, Scribus Portable sets the path for GIMP Portable and Ghostscript
Portable.

Currently, the path for GIMP Portable is hardcoded to use GIMP only, and
only in a standard PortableApps setup, however I'm looking at changing the
handling so that path can be modified.

Ghostscript is detected using an algorithm that detects first Ghostscript
located where the PortableApps launcher installs it, then where %GS_PROG%
points, and finally, wherever gs is located if found in PATH.

Gord

Sent from my cell