[scribus] adding a styles selector to the context menu

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Apr 26 13:40:46 UTC 2014

Le 26/04/2014 14:58, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> Recently I've been changing Paragraph Styles frame-wide a lot, and it
> occurred to me that it would be more efficient to have a styles selector
> in the text frame context menu.
>
> Is this feasible?

I cant answer to this question, but i can point you toward the excellent
feature that Cezariece's provided 2 years ago :
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10289

It enables to apply a style at the speed of a keystrike,
so its pretty efficient and a good alternative to the use of a menu.

Pygmee has updated it recently (the 21th of march) so as to follow SVN :
the new patch is "diff file icon scribus-stylesShortCuts-20140321.diff"

I plan to test it soon, but Pygmee has done the layout of a whole book
using this updated patch so it should be quite reliable.

JLuc