[scribus] raising grid/guide-line to the top

Javier García Alfaro javiergalfaro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 01:08:20 UTC 2014

staffan.melin en oscillator.se>:

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Javier García Alfaro
> <javiergalfaro en gmail.com> wrote:
> > El abr 22, 2014 11:49 a.m., "Staffan Melin (Oscillator)" <
> > staffan.melin en oscillator.se> escribió:
> >>
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> File > Document Setup > Guides > Placing in the Document > In the
> > foreground.
> >>

> > Related question. Is there a way to snap objects to the baseline? Thanks!
> >

> Hi! Not that I know of. What do you want to achieve?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Staffan
>
> Just because I do "by eye" (without adjustment to these lines) to maintain a
uniform distance between objects. I guess it must be another way and that
the role of the baselines is to maintain the alignment of different text
blocks.

I found that an option would be create a grid which corresponds with the
baseline grid: http://forums.scribus.net/index.php?topic=1076.0 (I do not
know if it's a good idea)

I'm using Scribus in a weekly newspaper http://periodicoeleslabon.com/

Thanks!

--

--
Redacción Rosario <http://redaccionrosario.com.ar/noticias/> | Diario
digital producido por la Cooperativa La Masa