[scribus] "Blank" document

Mika Aleksandroff mika.aleksandroff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:19:56 UTC 2014

Joop,

sorry if this has come up before, links to "asked questions" lead to
non-existent page and mailing list archive is not searchable,so..

I've been creating a publication using Scribus 1.4.3 (on linux mint)
and while there are bugs and quirks it's been working ok. Until now I
encountered a major problem: when I open the document it opens up just
fine but all the pages seem to be empty. Except they are not, when are
click around my objects are there, they are just not visible anymore.
I have four separate files, each consisting about 20 pages and two of
them are experiencing the same problem. The other two work just fine.

Any suggestions what I can do?? Thanks.

.mika