[scribus] Script to generate QR-codes?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Apr 22 16:57:07 UTC 2014

On 04/22/2014 12:50 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> I have in the past written scripts which use the line generating
> capabilities of Scribus to create barcodes. While in theory one could
> also do this for QR codes, it's obviously more complex. There may be
> some python scripts which do this, so you might investigate.

and so:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/qrcode

In theory, one might even use this from within Scribus.
At any rate, you could use this outside of Scribus, creating a series of
URL codes, then import these to image frames. Would certainly be cool if
you could do this in a Scribus!

I may give this a whirl just for the intellectual interest.

Greg