[scribus] Script to generate QR-codes?

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Tue Apr 22 16:14:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

I use scribus 1.4.3 on Fedora 20, and I am quite happy with it. I'm
working on an ECG textbook with lots of QR codes in it. (The idea is the
readers use their tablet to read the QR code and get to a companion
website if they need to look up a term or want to learn more about
something). I can generate any QR-code I want (Insert | Barcode), but it
is a bit tedious (I need to change the default URL and color). I guess
there's a way to write a script that offers a default URL lets me edit
it, sets the color and produces the QR code. Problem is, I don't know
Python and scribus scripting except they exist. Perhaps a good soul can
help me with this...

					Yours: Laszlo