[scribus] PDF/X-1a export in Scribus 1.4.4svn

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Apr 16 14:22:58 UTC 2014

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:40:35 +0200
Richard Foley <rich.inud at naktiv.net> wrote:

> GOOD decision, that would be a GIANT step
> forward!
>
> I promise to look at it ASAP - even though I'm
> in the UK ;)

Did a test of the four cmyk colors first in
Scribus 1.4.4 and then from the same file in
1.5.0. Both were identical.

This is a huge step forward, because newbies to
Scribus can now prepare covers without having
conversion to PDF X/1-a by another program.
Now all we need is the compiled versions of
1.4.4 to be made available in various formats.
I presume that this will require more testing
first.

I used my overnight svn version of 1.4.x.

Thanks to those who made this available in a 1.4.
version.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press