[scribus] BUG: open 1.4.n file in 1.5.svn loses contour line and text reflows.

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Apr 7 16:19:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

As for me, the 1.5 is great,
and i manage well with the fewer and fewer issues it has,
but there are still some layout bugs in the 1.5.
Since all layout bugs will lead to layout change, when fixed...
it looks like a good idea to fix as many of these layout issues first,
before releasing "official unstable 1.5".

I took of survey of the bug reports and marked
the layout bug that could trigger issues as raised in that thread
with the "layout" keyword (so : only when the fix could change a layout).
See http://bugs.scribus.net/search.php?tag_string=easyhack

I did not include color or image related issues.I found 24 of them,
but some of them are old and could have been fixed in 1.4 or 1.5.
(who wants to test the older one ?)

JL