[scribus] Advice on make this lay out.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Fri Sep 27 12:46:36 UTC 2013

I am attempting to make a bilingual hymn book. The English on the left
page and the Welsh on the right. The example I have made is very hard
work – I have 3 text boxes on each page, the hymn number on the left,
(for the English) that will also have notes, The hymns follow towards
the mild – the page number at the bottom of each page.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53724979/Engraifft002.jpg

The Welsh is opposite with the hymn numbers on the right. That will
make the different language to face each other, so that both languages
could be viewed together.

The page size is to be A5. There will be some 280 pages. I am using
Scribus 1.4. 2. on a Windows XP

Wena D Parry.