[scribus] New 40-page free Swedish guide on Scribus, GIMP and Inkscape

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Thu Sep 19 12:22:22 UTC 2013

Yeah, that's true and I admit that is somewhat contradictory! :) It
was just easier pouring the text and images intro LO while working
away in Scribus...projects such as these takes more time than maybe it
looks, so...

The english guide is made in Scribus though.

Anyway, I hope you have some use for them! :)

Staffan

--
Staffan Melin
Oscillator - ord bild form