[scribus] shift create frame

Tauba-Raymonde ALMAN-STAROSWIECKI tauba.staroswiecki at orange.fr
Sun Sep 8 06:55:35 UTC 2013

Does it really create a frame, or just select a frame previously present on that page ?

On my Scribus 1.4.0. when I hold down the Shift key while left-clicking on the page, it just selects (not creates) a frame filling to the margins and does not select/create a frame filling to the guides in all four directions although they are a lot present on that page.

Tauba