[scribus] how do I strip out unwanted overriding of paragraph styles?

Ed Keith e_d_k at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 15:30:10 UTC 2013

Thanks, I will convert to plain text and edit with gvim. I probably would have done that in the first place if I have not seen somewhere in the Scribus documentation that using .odt files was the 'preferred' method and I had .odf file that supposedly only use styles & bold & italics for formatting, so I thought they would be perfect.

Thank you very much for your help.

    -EdK

Ed Keith
e_d_k at yahoo.com