[scribus] Un-translated menu title doesn't respond

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Mon Sep 2 12:18:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I run an english Ubuntu 12.04 with Scribus 1.4.3 (which works great BTW).

As I going to teach Scribus to some Swedish kids I switched to Swedish
language. Unfortunately the translation is not complete and there is
one menu title ("Item") that is not translated (which indicates that
the translation is old).

Ok, no real problem. But, this means that the "Item" menu is not
selectable (it doesn't drop down) when I click on it. I have to click
on a neighbour menu title and slide over. Is this behaviour attributed
to the fact that the menu title is not translated (it works when I
switch back to "English")?

I will work on completing the Swedish translation this week (using the
guide at http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Official:Translation_Howto).

Best regards,

Staffan

--