[scribus] space and quotes script

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Oct 27 08:26:20 UTC 2013

Le 27/10/2013 06:05, Richard Hall a écrit :
> Sorry to sound like the noob that I am,

Please can you choose a meaningfull title for your post
when answering a digest ?
"Re: scribus Digest, Vol 67, Issue 25" looks very uninteresting.
I've changed that in this reply.
Thanks !

> but Download it HOW ?
Click on the "telecharger" link that is amof :
http://scribus.pastebin.fr/pastebin.php?dl=29035

> Save it where? (On a Windows system.)
wherever you want, for example in a "My Documents/ScribusScripts" folder
with the "spacenquotes.py" file name.

Then launch scribus, open the menu Scripts >  Run script ...
and choose the downloaded file.
There are some more explanation inside the file itself.

> I can save the file, but what about the HTML?
There wont be any html anymore if you proceed as explained
and save the file, not the page.

JLuc